This is a colorful vegetarian rustic Italian pasta recipe. If you like roasted food and you are vegetarian this is the best of both worlds for you. There is a video included.
Time: 30 minutes
- "1/4 pound asparagus
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tapenade
1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare asparagus by trimming woody base and cutting diagonally into 4 inch pieces.
2- In a roasting pan, combine asparagus, bell pepper, mushrooms, roasted garlic and tomato. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss with Parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.
Watch video in the link below....
All recipes: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Roasted-Veggie-Pasta/Detail.aspx?src=VD_Summary