Wednesday 28 November 2012

3 Cups of Tea a Week—what can it do?

How many cups of tea do you have in a day? Do you have it alone or with a friend?
Do you prefer green or black tea?
Every culture enjoys tea in a different way. Some enjoy it with milk, others without. Some prefer sugar, others honey.
A cup of tea can be enjoyed over breakfast, in the afternoon or to relax in the evening.
But did you know that tea has many benefits?
A latest study on the topic highlights the numerous protective effects that tea has. Women who drink three or more cups of tea each week may have lower risk of digestive system cancers, the study suggests. This study was done on Chinese women who don’t smoke or drink alcohol.
I enjoy black tea with milk and honey in the morning. In the evening I like to have green tea. This study definitely made me smile that I was doing my body a favour by my tea-drinking habit.

Would love to hear your tea stories!

2 comments:

  1. well ...i started drink'en green tea lately(without sugar) ,and it really helped me out ,i started loosing weight and my face got clearer ..now i drink 3 cups at least !!!
    sara masoud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for your input. Go Green Tea!

      Suzan

      Delete

Please include your initials or first name just so we know a bit about you :)....